3.31.2012

Remember that one time I said I was going to blog more?

Oops. Welp. Life happened and I didn't. And perhaps it's life that should make me want to blog more...but often times life leaves me at a loss for words (yes, it really can happen). 

Things that have happened since January in no particular order:
1. Ben and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary of being "Ben and Kaytlin." (March 20)
2. I got new glasses:
3. Grandpa has been in and out of the hospital.
4. My really good friends are getting married next year and I'm their unofficial official wedding planner/mistress of ceremonies
5. I've applied to 8 jobs seeing as I graduate in less than 7 weeks. Eep.
6. I wrote a wedding graduate post for A Practical Wedding about how feminism made our wedding awesome. And it was a really awesome experience for me, regardless of whether or not it actually makes it on the website. Maybe I'll post it here sometime. 
7. I had spring break wherein I read the entire Hunger Games series and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. If you are Facebook friends with me, you know that because I could NOT shut up about it.
8. I've begun to entertain the idea of getting my PhD in Gender studies so I could teach and maybe actually get a job. 
9. I bought myself Margaret Cho tickets for a graduation present for June. And I'm pumped.
10. We celebrated Ben's 24th birthday! (March 23)

Plus some other stuff. Needless to say, I could have written a lot on any of those things. but I didn't. So here I am saying that I'll keep trying. Hopefully the next blog will be something about how I've gotten a kick ass job. or something along those lines. but until then...I'll just keep tryin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment